Chlorine dioxide has been described as the “ideal” biocide. Recent innovations in safe and efficient delivery mechanisms have allowed chlorine dioxide to be applied to a wide variety of applications. It’s now included in many drinking water hygiene programs around the globe. Complete testing has confirmed the safety of chlorine dioxide. This includes extensive studies by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Clo2 assists in protecting the environment from harmful chemicals, dangerous bacteria and by-products formed from other disinfection methods. Chlorine Dioxide is rapidly gaining worldwide public acceptance. Dutrion solutions create the right environment for the chlorine dioxide molecules with a long biocidal effect and long lasting residual, for the right price and in the right packaging. We think that’s all you need….
The potential for our technology is far reaching; applications range from drinking water, animal health, food industry, bio security, etc. Almost 80 different claims have been described in EPA literature. In fact, anywhere microbial contamination is an issue, Dutrion can be the right choice.
Chlorine Dioxide should not be compared to or confused with Chlorine!
In case of chlorine dioxide, the oxygen atoms/electron transfer causes the oxidation. The chloride ion (as in sodium chloride (=salt)) does not take an active part in the reaction. The pungent smell of chlorine can therefore not be detected in the water when using chlorine dioxide.
Chlorine dioxide is very effective in killing pathogens such as fungi, bacteria and viruses. It’s a very selective oxidant and reacts mainly with organic substances. The major advantage of chlorine dioxide, in comparison with other oxidants (hydrogen peroxide, ozone and chlorine), is its low oxidation power, in combination with a high oxidation capacity. The combination of low oxidation power and high oxidation capacity makes this product very suitable for relatively safe and easy use in a variety of applications including aquaculture.
Contrary to many other oxidants, chlorine dioxide is also very effective at low temperatures and high pH values. Unlike chlorine, chlorine dioxide does not affect the pH value.
For technical information contact us.
Dutrion Tablet® is a transportable, non-explosive, single composite chlorine dioxide tablet, once added to a specific volume of water, reacts quickly and safe into a long lasting active chlorine dioxide solution.
REASONS TO LOOK AT DUTRION TABLET®
- Very rapidly an active chlorine dioxide solution on site.
- No capital investment or power supply for generation required.
- Safe concept compare to other chlorine dioxide products.
- Simple mixing instruction for professional and non-professional end users.
- Dissolves quickly in hot and cold water.
- Problem solving purification for 1 liter up to 1 mega liter of water.
- All Dutrion Chlorine Dioxide Tablets are effervescent tablets in water.
- Packaging starts at 1 gram up to 5000 gram per unit.
- Certified according NSF.60/ANSI guidelines for potable water disinfection.
- Registered and available in many countries.
- Chlorine Dioxide Tablets can be used for 100+ applications.
- The chlorine dioxide solution has a long shelf life of 30-60 days.